Wednesday 22 February 2012

Start of new sem -.-''

well~it's have been long long time since i didn't write a new entry in this blog.so YESSSS!! i did.means i really miss this blog.i can't remember how furios i am while got the job or ASSsignment.opppsss~lol.just kiddin.well actually it's make me excited when i really will write a blog myself.overexited #truly~ and yet it's just like "hangat-hangat tahi ayam.." so.to avoid from get this title,*well actually it did...i make myself strong~ as strong as elephant..wait.it's elephant is that strongg??nah.forget it.it doesn't matter people....somepeople may say "WHY NOT??CAN YOU EXPLAIN MORE??#$%^&*" haha.well~it's my thinking like that.lol okay okay~

cute isn't it?baby elephant~weeeee *please pronouns the baby correctly

back to the stories.not a story only.thank you~ :D okay.well its because elephant is just symbolize of my will which is big and great that is to write again in this.that's it.see??it doesn't matter right???*somewhere in my heart sound"..please someone say yes.. ". -.-''

so for the first entry in sem 2.guess what i will say~guess guess~3 secondsss...1..2..1..1..2..erghhh,where's the 3?lol..3 say:"yes!!i'm here"~ahhh.slow you 3.lampi betoik.hahaha.lampi=lambatpikap=slowpickup.LOL
okay2~enough of it.well,formally it is about.....yeah you righttt,it's about the new days of sem 2 absolutely.

hoyahhh hoyahhh~new sem arriveee!!wewiittttt XD

this sem i will take 15 credits.although it seem a few.but i bet it,it will be alot of project and subject will be harder than sem 1.honestlyyy,i not lie okayy.see my facess??got any liar face in it??noo!it didn't!hahaha *somepeople say : "perasan ler tuuu~lol" 
well~with new sem of course it came on with new mission and of course a new goal.so my goal is....guess what???ergghhh..you al so slow.LOL..kiddin2,please don't butthurt.hahaha..ok my goal is to succeed in this sem and future2 sem~so,to my friends..pray for me and us all of us us to succes in this sem okayyyy...:)

so this all about~about a new sem life started :)

1 comment:

  1. osemmmm. mmg ni entry untuk mat salleh je. HAHA.


    jemput bace entry bahasa arab aku pulak ea. *nada lazer.

    ReplyDelete